If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
The G.I.F.T., The Goal Imaging Focusing Technique, is a 4 night program that will teach attendees how to focus on setting and achieving goals through self-hypnosis. Everything you need is already inside you. Empower yourself by tapping the resources that will create a path to change.
4 Friday Classes: 12:30-2:30 pm
Dates: March 8, 15, 22, 29 Program Cost: $80.
SEATING LIMITED to 12 Reserve soon . Joan Ann at 518 526-5012
855 Route 146 Clifton Park, NY 12019
St. Peter's Campus, Bldg B (rear entrance) Executive Woods, Executive Suite 104
SUMMARY OF CLASSES
WEEK 1: Participants will
1. receive an overview of the course.
2. complete and discuss answers to “ what is and isn’t hypnosis” .
3. discuss the workings of the mind. Repetition creates habituation.
4. learn the "Breathing Technique" and its benefits.
5. discuss diverse goal possibilities within the group.
6. discuss the meanings of “disassociation”, “reframing”, “congruence of body and mind” as related to hypnosis.
7. examine the basics of the Central Nervous System and describe how the CNS triggers reflexes which, then, trigger emotions. Discuss the physiological changes of excess adrenaline flow.
8. consider the prospects of recording next week's relaxation exercise on personal cell phones.
9. review 6 steps to the GIFT program. Review PARTS to every hypnosis session.
10. engage in the Lemon exercise to identify the power of imagination.
Homework: Complete and return the questionnaire called “Ten benefits of keeping the behavior I am thinking about changing”.
- repeat in front of a mirror Couer’s affirmation at the beginning and ending of each the day. Bring questions.
WEEK 2: Participants will
1. practice the "Breathing Technique".
2. discuss responses to the homework assignment. They will be introduced to the three AAAs, Awareness, Acknowledgment and Acceptance of one’s own feelings, beliefs and determination.
3. share the importance of taking this four week journey with “mindfulness”.
4. complete questionnaire on “Imagine how my life will change when I reach my goal”.
5. learn how to write SMART goals. Define individual goals. Define steps to success.
6. follow my guided imagery into the garden of life.
Homework: “Suggestions for Success” worksheet. Continue affirmations.
**Bring phone and knowledge of how to record for next session.
Week 3: Participants will
1. explore the 6 steps to successfully using The Goal Imaging Focusing Technique.
2. identify and write auto-suggestions which will rewire subconscious for goal achievement.
3. explore parts of session and how to prepare for a self-hypnosis session.
4. review parts of session and provide an induction with guided imagery that can be recorded.
5. receive instructions on how to insert their auto-suggestions into their sessions.
Homework: Bring questions for next class. Continue affirmations.. Practice relaxation techniques.
Week 4: Participants will
1. review GIFT 6 steps.
2. create goal statements for future goals and simple strategies for change.
3. ask questions.
4. be induced and use group agreed upon suggestions as an example.
5. compete evaluation forms.
Face Book: Freedomthruhypnosis@joanannf33
My Contact Information: Joan Ann Fissette. (518)526-5012.
Education and Training:
I was trained in Hypnosis by David A. Fredericks, Ph.D. D. Sc., D.H.M., FACFE, FRSM, Founder/President of World Institute of Integrative Medicine. I am a Certified Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists and plan to do annual continuing education to maintain my training at a high level. The National Guild of Hypnotists is the oldest and largest organization of hypnotists in the world and its certification is the most widely recognized credential for the professional practice of the hypnotic arts.
M.S. in Educational Administration and Policy Studies, SUNY Albany, NY,1992,
M.S. in Health Education, Russell Sage College, Troy, NY, 1983,
B.A. in English with Psychology and Education minors, SUNY Albany, NY, 1980,
A.A. Hudson Valley Community College, Troy, NY, 1975,
Secondary School Educator at Saint Anne Institute 1980-2010
NOTICE: AS THE STATE OF NEW YORK HAS NOT ADOPTED EDUCATIONAL AND TRAINING STANDARDS FOR THE PRACTICE OF HYPNOTISM, THIS STATEMENT OF CREDENTIALS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Hypnotism is a self-regulating profession and it practitioners are not licensed by state governments. I am not a physician nor a licensed health care provider and may not provide a medical diagnosis nor recommend discontinuance of medically prescribed treatments. If a client desires a diagnosis or any other type of treatment from a different practitioner, the client may seek such services at any time. A client has the right to be free of physical, verbal or sexual abuse. A client has the right to know the expected duration of sessions, and may assert any right without retaliation.
I am a certified member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, and practice in accordance with its Code of Ethics and Standards. If you have a complaint about my service or behavior that I can not resolve with you personally, you may contact the National Guild of Hypnotists at P.O. Box 308, Merrimack, NH 030-0308, (603)429-9438, to seek redress. Other services than my own may be available to you in the community. You may locate such providers in the telephone book.
Fees: The charge for my services are $110. for the initial visit and $85. for any additional visits unless we contract otherwise. You will be given 30 days’ notice of any fee changes. Visits must be paid for before services are rendered. Fees are non-refundable.
I will not release any information to anyone without written authorization from you, except as provided by law. You have the right to have access to my written record about you.
In general, insurance companies do not cover hypnotic services.
My Approach: Through re-education of the sub-conscious I strive to guide my client towards adapting new behaviors that will lead each one towards achievement of stated goals.
Please contact me with questions
ST Peters Medical Campus, Bldg B, (use rear entrance) Executive Woods Suite 104, 855 Route 146 Clifton Park, New York 12065