As a 5-PATH hypnotist ( 5 Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis) I offer you the most modern techniques and processes available, arranged in such a way as to increase the effectiveness and reliability of outcome. A commitment to the process allows opportunity for more permanent change to accomplish the goals set by each client.
What is 5-PATH®? Some hypnotherapists and hypnotists have undergone advanced hypnosis training and certification in 5-PATH® Hypnotherapy. These hypnosis professionals are among some of the most advanced hypnotherapists with whom you can work. Training and certification in 5-PATH® Hypnotherapy allows the hypnotist to go far beyond what most hypnotists can do in a hypnosis session. Here is a quick outline of how these highly trained hypnosis professionals differentiate themselves from all of the rest:
· You will receive a comprehensive "pre-talk" in which you will learn about hypnosis.
· You will interact with the hypnotherapist during the "pre-hypnosis interview" during which the hypnotherapist will find out what your goals are, and how best to help you to reach those goals using hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis.
· Your hypnotherapist will use a modern hypnotic induction (no swinging watches or blinking eyeglasses are used). These modern inductions are fast and efficient allowing them to spend more time with you working on helping you to attain your goals.
· Your hypnotherapist will ensure that you are going into just the right level of hypnosis for the kind of work you will be doing together. This will be done with covert and overt testing. The covert testing is done by they hypnotist so that he or she will know that you are hypnotized, you probably will not notice this testing being done. Once that has been accomplished he or she will do overt testing to provide you with some objective evidence that you were hypnotized.
· Your hypnotherapist will customize each session for you. 5-PATH® hypnotherapists know how to match the right inductions, deepening techniques, suggestions and other techniques to each client for maximum results.
· Your hypnotherapist uses the 5-PATH® Hypnotherapy System. Your work with him or her will not be one of those one-shot deals. You will work together as a team as you go through the process, neutralizing any old limiting beliefs, emotions or habits that have caused you to not be as successful as you would like to be regarding the issues that you want to work on.
· Your hypnotherapist will go beyond merely suggesting changes and the visualization techniques offered by so many which only bring about limited results. Your 5-PATH® Hypnotherapist has been trained to find the actual cause of the problem and eliminate it, and then give you suggestions for success. This enables our clients to be very successful and experience long term and even permanent results.
· Your 5-PATH® Hypnotherapist is even able to deal with issues that could be causing problems that you may not have thought of such as internal conflicts. For example, most people who want to make positive changes in their lives also are a bit conflicted by making the changes, like the smoker who wants to stop but is fearful that he or she will miss the cigarette habit or gain weight. Another example is the person who has been abusing alcohol or drugs who fears that if he or she abstains they will be lonely or anxious without the alcohol or drug.
· Your 5-PATH® Hypnotherapist will take you through each phase of the process, customizing each phase for your needs, making sure that your hypnosis experience is completely professional, confidential and effective.
7th Path Spirital Hypnosis Classes:
We offer nine classes from 6:30- 8:00 PM on Wednesday nights beginning June 19th. Tuition for nine classes is $350. Class limited to 12. Call (518)526-5012 to reserve.
June 19 & 26
July 3,10,17, 24 & 31
(* NO CLASS August 7)
August 14 & 21
If you would like to join us on a different night or afternoon, let me know. Perhaps the next class can be scheduled for a more convenient time.
855 Route 146, Executive Woods, Executive Suite 104 Clifton park, NY 12065
From Northway Exit 9, go west on Route 146, right on Maxwell Rd, left on Park Ave., right at STOP sign. Park in front of Executive Woods
The Many Benefits of 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®
The 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is an exciting development in the field of Mind-Body-Spirit personal development. It is changing lives all across the USA and around the world by combining the powers of self-hypnosis and your own highest belief systems. This is a nine class program spanning 2-3 months.
Practitioners of this new self-hypnosis system will benefit in many ways because it is a holistic approach. This means that as you work on a particular issue such as improving motivation, concentration, breaking a bad habit, or whatever, the positive effects of using this system will affect many other areas of your life. It is truly a mind-body-spirit and emotional energy approach to self-improvement. Check my website or my Facebook page for upcoming classes beginning in June.
Go to 7thPathSelfHypnosis.com/start to watch a FREE video by program author, Cal D. Banyon.
Let your spirit sore.
Relax, it can be a bright sunny day.
I offer my clients the Five-Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis. This process has been developed through integration of techniques implemented by some of the great master teachers in the profession of hypnotism. It is a five phase approach, not a five session approach. 5-PATH® addresses issues that involve emotional and behavioral change. Phases may be more than one session depending on the complexity of the issues. Call for a free consultation.
Member of National Guild of Hypnosis
Face Book: Freedomthruhypnosis@joanannf33
My Contact Information: Joan Ann Fissette. (518)526-5012.
Education and Training:
I was trained in Hypnosis by David A. Fredericks, Ph.D. D. Sc., D.H.M., FACFE, FRSM, Founder/President of World Institute of Integrative Medicine. I am a Certified Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists and plan to do annual continuing education to maintain my training at a high level. The National Guild of Hypnotists is the oldest and largest organization of hypnotists in the world and its certification is the most widely recognized credential for the professional practice of the hypnotic arts.
M.S. in Educational Administration and Policy Studies, SUNY Albany, NY,1992,
M.S. in Health Education, Russell Sage College, Troy, NY, 1983,
B.A. in English with Psychology and Education minors, SUNY Albany, NY, 1980,
A.A. Hudson Valley Community College, Troy, NY, 1975,
Secondary School Educator at Saint Anne Institute 1980-2010
NOTICE: AS THE STATE OF NEW YORK HAS NOT ADOPTED EDUCATIONAL AND TRAINING STANDARDS FOR THE PRACTICE OF HYPNOTISM, THIS STATEMENT OF CREDENTIALS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Hypnotism is a self-regulating profession and it practitioners are not licensed by state governments. I am not a physician nor a licensed health care provider and may not provide a medical diagnosis nor recommend discontinuance of medically prescribed treatments. If a client desires a diagnosis or any other type of treatment from a different practitioner, the client may seek such services at any time. A client has the right to be free of physical, verbal or sexual abuse. A client has the right to know the expected duration of sessions, and may assert any right without retaliation.
I am a certified member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, and practice in accordance with its Code of Ethics and Standards. If you have a complaint about my service or behavior that I can not resolve with you personally, you may contact the National Guild of Hypnotists at P.O. Box 308, Merrimack, NH 030-0308, (603)429-9438, to seek redress. Other services than my own may be available to you in the community. You may locate such providers in the telephone book.
Fees: The charge for my services are $110. for the initial visit and $85. for any additional visits unless we contract otherwise. You will be given 30 days’ notice of any fee changes. Visits must be paid for before services are rendered. Fees are non-refundable.
I will not release any information to anyone without written authorization from you, except as provided by law. You have the right to have access to my written record about you.
In general, insurance companies do not cover hypnotic services.
My Approach: Through re-education of the sub-conscious I strive to guide my client towards adapting new behaviors that will lead each one towards achievement of stated goals.
One on one interactions with clients provides a very personal experience that results in identification of desired new behaviors. Prioritizing of goals begins formulating the path to success. Commitment, belief that you can succeed and belief that I can provide you the path is necessary. Repetition of new behavior daily for three weeks creates your new habits. The learning of new behaviors and beliefs is achieved through rewiring the subconscious. Everything you need is already inside you. Let self-empowerment change your life.
Hypnosis can refer to a therapeutic technique, or to a state of mind. The hypnotic state is a completely natural state that we go in and out of many times each day. How many times while driving on the freeway have you found yourself approaching the off-ramp, and thought, "Wow, I'm here already?"
How many times have you become engrossed in a movie, or a song, or even a sequence of thoughts, and then realized that several minutes or more have gone by? These are just a few examples of how we move in and out of hypnosis naturally all day long.
Thirty years of teaching Health Education has afforded me the opportunity to educate countless individuals on a variety of topics related to improving one's health. Implementing the skills of hypnosis allows for behavioral and belief changes through suggestions to the subconscious. These avenues of change are limited only by the desires of each client.
Please contact me with questions
ST Peters Medical Campus, Bldg B, (use rear entrance) Executive Woods Suite 104, 855 Route 146 Clifton Park, New York 12065